Brothers John and Peter Anzalone opened a small gaming establishment in Hampton Beach called Ocean Gaming. Located on the second floor and with a view of the Atlantic Ocean, it offers a great atmosphere for charitable gaming, New Hampshire's legalized version of gambling, with a $4 bet limit per game and 35 percent of the proceeds going to charity. The casino features two dozen poker tables in addition to other games including roulette, blackjack and craps. A fully stocked bar and affordable grill make Ocean Gaming a fantastic beach-side hangout. The restaurant here specializes in Italian food and what it claims is the best brick-oven pizza, but it also includes New England classics like clam chowder.
- Fax: 603- 505-4513
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 3pm - midnight; Fri - Sun, noon - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: An elevator is available.
- Dress code: Casual
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Games: Blackjack, Craps, Poker, Roulette
- Facilities: Restaurants/bars