Little Jack's Seafood Restaurant & Lobster Pool is a Hampton Beach tradition. It reopened for the 2011 season after some renovations to the upper deck and roof. In addition to a large indoor seating area, there are six picnic tables next to the parking area. But the best view is from the upper deck where you have a lovely view of the ocean and a great ocean breeze. Favorite dishes are the fish and chips, prime rib, clams and lobsters. Find them on Facebook at: Little Jack's Seafood Restaurant & Lobster Pool
- Hours: Daily, 11am - 9pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The lower level and window where you order can be reached by a ramp.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Seafood.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Lobsters
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Seafood
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Fish 'n Chips
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Outdoor seating, View, Waterfront
- Atmosphere: Fun