Las Olas Taqueria
Behind an unprepossessing facade, there's a colorful and pleasing decor inside Las Olas Taqueria. The menu offers a choice of burritos, tacos, quesadillas, bowls, salads, nachos, tostadas and fajita plates, created from freshly prepared ingredients to order.
Owner Matt Burke opened the first Las Olas Taqueria in Exeter in January 2008 and the Hampton location in February of 2010. His goal is to offer fresh, locally sourced, Mexican and Latin American food.
Daily specials vary, and may include Mahi Mahi and shrimp, for example, as available. The restaurant also allows customers to bring in their own cheese or cheese substitute to add to a dish.
Catering is available.
- Hours: Mon, 11am - 8pm; Tue - Wed, 11am - 8:30pm; Thu - Sat, 11am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Sidewalk level entrance
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Natural, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.lasolastaqueria.com/menu
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Price level: $
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual