Bai Cha, a Thai restaurant, is a welcome addition to Hampton's dining scene. It's open for lunch during the week, and lunch and dinner on weekends. Its dishes include salmon Choo Chee, wind boar basil, beef macadamia, shrimp hot pot, Indonesian fried rice, steamed ginger fish, Pad Thai seafood and soft shell crab curry. All the food is cooked to order, so Bai Cha's cooks can adjust dishes for those with allergies and can adjust spice levels according to taste.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 3pm; Sat, Sun, noon - 3pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: 2011
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: Thai
- Price level: $$
- Features: Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fine dining