Opened in 2009, 180 Restaurant & Bar has become a popular place for lunch or a casual meal and a drink at the end of the day. A popular item on the menu is the wood-fired pizza from the large brick oven, which dominates the room.
The menu includes a variety of appetizers, salads, flatbreads, burgers, sandwiches and entrees, like the 180 Ravioli Selection and grilled wild salmon.
- Hours: Mon, 4:30am - 9pm; Tue - Thu, 11:30am - 9pm; Fri - Sat, 11:30am - 10pm; Sun, midnight - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground-level entrance
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.180restaurantandbar.com/Menu_Items.html
- Specialties: Wood-fired pizzas, flatbread
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: The Seacoast Meat (pizza), The Rockingham (pizza), 180 Ravioli Selection, The Lafayette, "The 180 Burger"
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: "The 180 Burger"
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 13
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun
- Dress code: Casual