The following entries are excerpts from arrest and call logs supplied by the Hampton Police Department. The information does not indicate a conviction.
MONDAY, SEPT. 2
- 1:51 a.m.: Assault investigated at the Grand View Motel.
- 8:16 a.m.: Assault investigated at 87 Brown Ave.
- 12:47 p.m.: Theft investigated at Buc's Lagoon.
- 6:34 a.m.: Steven Violette, 47, of Hampton, was placed into protective custody following a disorderly conduct incident at Hampton Village Resort.
- 9:39 a.m.: Criminal threatening investigated at Winnacunnet High School.
- 9:45 a.m.: Assault investigated at Winnacunnet High School.
- 3:57 p.m.: Theft investigated at Seacoast Scene.
- 5:48 p.m.: Theft investigated at 6 Scott Road.
- 10:20 a.m.: Police charged a 15 year old with sexual assault - forcible fondling as part of a followup on a sexual assault investigation at Winnacunnet High School. The individual's name wasn't released.
- 9:48 a.m.: Scott Kevin Andrews, 19, of Hampton, was charged with possession of a controlled drug and transportation of alcoholic beverages by a minor following a traffic stop near Mobil On the Run. A 16 year old was also placed into protective custody as a result of the traffic stop.
- 3:39 p.m.: Alan Perreault, 58, of Amesbury, Mass., was placed into protective custody following an incident at Hannaford.