Looking for something fun to do on the Seacoast this weekend? Here are some ideas (and be sure to tell us about the things you did and show us the pictures you took by e-mailing Editor Kyle Stucker at Kyle.Stucker@Patch.com):
1. Enjoy Several Halloween Festivities: Halloween Festival and Spirit Night are among the many fund spooktacular events happening this weekend in downtown Hampton.
2. Win a Halloween Contest: Hampton-North Hampton Patch is running costume contests for both people and pets, so be sure to upload a photo to those respective hyperlinked stories for a chance to win some great prizes!
3. See the Jaws of Life in Action and Check Out the Fire Station: The Hampton Fire and Rescue Department is hosting an open house on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Winnacunnet Road station.
Residents will get to check out the station, which will be revamped as part of the fire stations improvement and replacement project, as well as see a free demonstration of the jaws of life.
4. Put Your Skate Skills to the Test: There's a free competition for teens and adults at the recently-revamped Hampton Skatepark on Sunday from 1 to 5 p.m.
Patch reader Bryan Johnson said there will be two age divisions (14 and under, 15 and over) for a bowl jam and a street jam, and cash and prizes will be up for grabs.
Johnson said the competition is sponsored by Pioneers Board Shop, Wally's Pub, Vans, Nixon, and Pro Tec helmets, and more information is available here.
5. See a Concert: Huey Lewis and The News will play the second-to-last concert of the year at the Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom at 7 p.m. Saturday.
What else is going on? You tell us! There are plenty of other events, but we want to know what you're going to do. Tell us in the comments!