- Pumpkinpalooza: Thursday, Oct. 27, from 4:15 to 6 p.m. This free Hampton Parks and Recreation event kicks off the Halloween weekend with a Halloween Parade (from the Old Town Hall parking lot to Tuck Field), Halloween Festival, Pumpkin Pageant and carnival games. More information is available by calling 926-3932.
- Trick or Treat: Monday, Oct. 31, from 5:30 to 8 p.m.
- Family Jack-O'-Lantern Contest: The dropoff for North Hampton Public Library's annual contest is on Wednesday, Oct. 26, from 3 to 6 p.m. Entries can be submitted either as an individual or family work. The winners will be announced on Halloween, and all the entries will be displayed on the library lawn.
- Trick or Treat: Sunday, Oct. 30, from 4 to 7 p.m.
Here's a list of Trick or Treat Dates for some of the surrounding communities, just in case you have children or grandchildren in those towns or happen to be driving through and want to be careful:
- Exeter: Sunday, Oct. 30, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Greenland: Sunday, Oct. 30, from 4 to 7 p.m.
- Hampton Falls: Monday, Oct. 31, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Portsmouth: Sunday, Oct. 30, from 5 to 7:30 p.m.
- Rye: Sunday, Oct. 30, from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Seabrook: Sunday, Oct. 30, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.