WEDNESDAY, OCT. 3
- 7:30 p.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle striking a utility pole on Mill Road. The pole was broken, and Public Service of New Hampshire responded to the scene. The driver, Steve A. Davenport of Hampton, was charged with driving under the influence. He was released on personal recognizance bail and scheduled to appear in Seabrook District Court on Nov. 14.
THURSDAY, OCT. 4
- 7:03 p.m.: Jeffrey Whitten Higgins of Rye was charged with driving under the influence after a motor vehicle stop on Lafayette Road. He was released on personal recognizance bail and scheduled to appear in court on Nov. 14.
SATURDAY, OCT. 6
- 6:48 a.m.: Police assisted with a burglary investigation on Birch Road.
MONDAY, OCT. 8
- 11 a.m.: Police received a report of a stolen moped.
TUESDAY, OCT. 9
- 11:30 a.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle accident on South Road with no injuries.
THURSDAY, OCT. 11
- 6:44 p.m.: Police responded to North Hampton State Beach for a report of a woman who had been bitten by a dog.
FRIDAY, OCT. 12
- 8:41 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a motor vehicle accident involving a vehicle and a deer on Lafayette Road. The deer ran off, and no one was in the car was injured.
SATURDAY, OCT. 13
- 6:18 p.m.: Police responded to a report of a 2-car motor vehicle accident on Lafayette Road.