Invite a friend
Drawing for Kids
Using the Monart Technique, kids explore elements of design, shape, perception, perspective, shading, shadowing, negative & positive space, motivation, and imitation through fun exercises that promote feelings of success and pride in one's ability to produce "art". No pressure to duplicate, but rather encouragement to create. Let your budding artist discover their own unique talent.
More About Hampton KatDancin' Studio
HKDS is a community space open to individuals of all ages and skill levels for classes in dance, drama, fitness and art. The studio offers Zumba for adults, Zumbatomic for kids from 5 through 12, Pilates, yoga, belly dancing, strength, stretch and sculpt for all ages and Silver S, S, and S for the mature active adult, Yoga. A Creative Arts Summer Camp is also available for grades 1 through 6. Call the office to sign up for a class today.
Other events here
- Strength, Stretch, and Sculpt Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Zumba Gold Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 10:15 am–11:00 am
- Zumba Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Family Zumba Weekly on Saturdays, 10:00 am–11:00 am
- Pilates Weekly on Saturdays, 11:00 am–12:00 am
- Pilates Weekly on Mondays, 11:00 am–12:00 am
- Praise Dance Weekly on Mondays, 6:00 pm–7:00 pm
- Zumbatomic Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Zumba Weekly on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- KIDZACT Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm