Hampton-Area Men Arrested in Drug Sweep
Roughly two dozen individuals were caught in a Portsmouth sweep.
Three Greater Hampton area men were among nearly two dozen individuals who were arrested or are facing charges as a result of a recent Portsmouth Police Department drug sweep.
Portsmouth Police Lt. Michael Maloney said in a press release the individuals face charges ranging from sale or controlled narcotic drugs to drug possession. Maloney said all of the drug arrests involved the sale or possession of marijuana, heroin or prescription drugs.
Nine drug suspects were arrested on March 13, and according to police, five additional people were also arrested. They are:
- Nicholas Zucconi, 31, of 836 Lafayette Road in Hampton, was charged with three misdemeanor counts of possession of a controlled drug and one felony count of conspiracy to possession a controlled drug;
- Drew Wade, 23, of 450 Long John Road, Rye, was charged with four felony counts of sale of a controlled narcotic drug;
- Cameron Brown, 22, of 1338 Woodbury Ave., in Portsmouth, was charged with felony count of sale of a controlled drug and being a fugitive from justice in Maine;
- Eric House, 32, 22 Harding Road, Portsmouth, was charged with two felony counts of sale of a controlled drug;
- William Severns, 31, of 109 Indigo Hill Road, Unit 2, in Somersworth, was charged with two felony counts of sale of a controlled drug;
- Ryan Lynch, 35, of 10 Shauna Lane in North Berwick, Maine, was charged with three counts of sale of a controlled narcotic drug and being a fugitive from justice in Maine;
- Joseph Collins, 37, no fixed address, was charged with felony count of sale of a controlled narcotic drug and being a fugitive from justice in Maine.
Police also have active arrest warrants for the following individuals:
- Eric Warcewicz, 35, of 33 Farm Lane in Seabrook, for two felony counts of sale of a controlled drug;
- Arthur Boudreau, 48, of 161 Newington Road, Unit 4, in Greenland, for a felony count of sale of a controlled drug;
- Alexandra Vandorn, 25, 1028 Lilac Lane in Dover, for a felony count of sale of a controlled drug;
- Tara Senter, 29, of 235 Lowell St., Apt. 2, in Manchester, for a misdemeanor of driving after suspension and a felony count of conspiracy to possess a controlled drug;
- Mark Mauger, 25, of 25 Springtree Lane in South Berwick, Maine, for a felony count of sale of a controlled drug.
"The Portsmouth Police Department continues to aggressively target street level sales of drugs along with other drug related activity," reads the Portsmouth Police press release. "With the recent upswing in violent crimes in the City the police department will maintain its active approach in arresting those responsible for drug related offenses as is more often the case, crimes of violence, robberies etc. are often drug related."
Please call Seacoast Crime Stoppers at 603-431-1199 if you wish to remain anonymous and have information on unsolved crimes or under age alcohol parties. You can also leave an anonymous tip by logging on to www.seacoastcrimestoppers.org or send an SMS text to CRIMES (274637) and include TIPSCS in your message. You could be eligible for a cash reward of up to $1,000 if your information leads to an arrest and indictment.